Reports to: D & B
Sam’s Club is a warehouse retail chain offering office supplies, business furniture, vending items, janitorial/cleaning supplies, paper products, food service supplies, computers and more.
– Entity in good standing with Secretary of State
– EIN number with IRS
– Business address- matching everywhere.
– D & B number
– Business License- if applicable
– Business Bank account
– Must have Club membership
As stated on their application if less than the below items might be harder to be approved without a Personal Guarantee(PG) but can try
– $5 million in annual sales or revenues
– At least 2 years in business
– More than 10 employees
– Company is a Sole Proprietor
To Apply: In store or online